Sunday 28 April 2013

Retro Let's Go! - A huge success!

Retro Let's Go! - a Durban vintage market
So this past weekend was the awesome Retro Let's Go vintage and retro market that I mentioned a while ago and it was such a raging success! It was super super busy with a very cool and well-dressed crowd. I tried to snap away in the midst of it all, but many of my pics were taken very fast and many turned out blurry, but I managed to get a few good ones that I think will give you the vibe of it if you weren't there...
Retro Let's Go! - a Durban vintage market
Retro Let's Go! - a Durban vintage market
Retro Let's Go! - a Durban vintage market
Retro Let's Go! - a Durban vintage market
Retro Let's Go! - a Durban vintage market
Retro Let's Go! - a Durban vintage market
Retro Let's Go! - a Durban vintage market
Retro Let's Go! - a Durban vintage market
Retro Let's Go! - a Durban vintage market
Retro Let's Go! - a Durban vintage market
Retro Let's Go! - a Durban vintage market
The dance was later in the evening and I unfortunately didn't attend that, but from what I hear it was sold out and was a really great event as well. I'm sure it'll be happening again sometime, so be sure to catch the next one! I have a feeling it's going to just get bigger and better. Well done to the organiser, Micaela, for doing such a fantastic job!

4 comments :

  1. This happening looks wonderful! I love vintage. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bleak! We missed this by a few days! Looks like ti was gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw wow! Wish I could have been there, everything looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so awesome! I think we don't have something like this in México... I wish we did, I love vintage!!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover