Monday 15 April 2013

Happiness is... on Instagram!

Hey peeps! Hope you've had a fantastic weekend. Just wanted to let you know I've finally joined Instagram. I hadn't joined before this coz I just wasn't feeling it for some reason, partly because of feeling a bit overwhelmed with other social media that I felt I was wasting too much time on already so I didn't want to add to that. Also because I know that if I'm not properly into something I probably won't do it justice, and I think it's sometimes better to not do something at all rather than do it for the sake of it and do it badly, you know?
So anyway, I'm into it now. And trying to keep the cat pics to a minority, so I promise it's not just cats! Would love to see you guys there! > happinessis_blog

3 comments :

  1. Very happy you are there! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, @NadiavdMescht:disqus ! Really enjoying it so far, so much inspiration to be found on there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am following you I am noorlq you can request to follow me as well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover