Sunday 26 January 2014

Monday Meow • 11

Monday Meow - a weird and wonderful collection of cat themed items for cat people
one // two // three // four 
Happy Monday!
It's that time again! What better way to start the week than with some feline loveliness.
I was so stoked to receive an email last week from a lovely lady named Chanel. She's recently lost her furry best friend and said Monday Meow helped her feel better - I'm so glad to be able to bring someone some happiness in such a tough time. I hope this brings you some joy, too. 
Here's wishing you the best for your week ahead! 
February's free printable calendar will be out tomorrow, so pop by again to get yours!

4 comments :

  1. I love Monday Meows. That iphone cover is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, @Lopvilleliving! So glad you enjoy it :)
    And I totally agree - I'd love my phone to have a furry tail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it just? Totally warmed my heart and motivated me :)
    Thanks for your comment!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover